Range of Practice Areas
Individuals and businesses throughout Fairfield County, Connecticut turn to the Law Offices of Richard C. Stewart for assistance with a wide range of legal matters. With over 35 years of experience in serving this community, Attorney Stewart leads clients from start to finish through the process of achieving their legal objectives.
Experience necessary to handle a wide range of legal matters
Frequently legal challenges facing an individual or business involve areas which overlap. With many years of experience, The Law Offices of Richard C. Stewart has developed a wide breadth of legal knowledge and depth of experience, providing its clients with the level of legal expertise they deserve, with practice areas which include:
- Family law: divorce, alimony and child support, and child custody
- Real estate as residential and commercial real estate, purchase, sale, zoning, development, landlord/tenant disputes, leases
- Estate planning and administration: wills, trusts, probate litigation, will contests
- Criminal defense: DUI defense (drunk driving), misdemeanors, felonies
- Business law and commercial litigation: forming corporations, contracts, business disputes, transaction negotiation
- Trials and Appeals
E-mail or call (203) 966-5949 to discuss your situation.